It’s no secret that podcasts are becoming more and more popular, and for me personally, they have become something I listen to often times more than music now! I love to listen when I drive, when I work out, or even while I am just editing! I think I fell in love with the idea that I can simply type in what I want to learn about, and multiple options pop up right there in front of me. Listening to people talk or interact with others is so raw and relatable, and I love feeling like I am right there having a conversation with someone! Today I am going to share with you my 3 favorite podcasts, and why I love them!
My 5 Favorite Podcasts
- Goal Digger. Jenna Kutcher just nails it on every level with her podcast, Goal Digger. It’s filled with amazing guest sharing their knowledge, Jenna’s real and vulnerable heart, and just the most relatable content you might ever come across!
- Here to Make Friends. If you are a big bachelor nation fan, and want a podcast that will make you laugh, this is the one. Claire and Emma are hilarious and feed off of each other flawlessly. They often bring past bach nation stars onto the show and it is so entertaining to learn about behind the scenes and what really goes down that we don’t get to see at home!
- The Dave Ramsey Show. I am BIG into saving and being safe with money so Dave Ramsey is my absolute go-to when it comes to all things financial related. Aside from him giving amazing advice, I love that people can call in to share their struggles and receive great insight in return!
- Strategy Hour. Strategy hour is a podcast for business owners, and each week they chat about something new! I find these to be so beneficial not only for my business, but just the way I think and go about things!
- The Lively Show. The Lively show is my go-to podcast when it comes to creating my best self. From loving as hard as you can to living your best life, she covers it all, and I am so inspired by it!
Now that I’ve shared my favorite podcasts with you, I would love for you to do the same! Please comment your favorite podcast(s) below so I can be a part of the awesome! 😉